FEOA Forums banner

Issues with @feoa.net email account.

Tags
email
2K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  93scortluv 
#1 ·
Greetings,

Are any of you all getting bounce backs when trying to send an email to your @feoa.net email account?

Thanks,
Viton.

#3 ·
I think back in 2007 there was a thread that stated they had so many gmail hosted @feoa.net accounts to hand out. I think the thread has been scrubbed. As I have been unable to locate it.

Anyways, I am trying to find out the admin of it, because all the emails sent to it are getting bounce backs. I can send fine, just unable to recieve anything. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Viton

#12 ·
I would start moving what you can from the email address, my last contact with the company was when I was admining the site, she told me directly, she had no idea what google suites were and she had no login info for the email accounts, so she could not add or remove them, so I'm not sure as of right now they have access to that, they might have to contact donnie about it and find out if he still does or not.

#15 ·
@AG-Admin multiple users are reporting this issue, here on the sight and also external to the sight. it would be nice if you guys could stop putting us on the back-burner, and come check on us periodically.

#17 ·
as usual we have zero support from them. emailed philip, no response. .. emailed verticalscope directly,... maybe something will happen. but don't hold your breath on @AG-Admin showing up anytime soon. we are on our own

#19 ·
Posting in off-topic will not get a message to us. Posting here will send a notification to our ticketing system and get you a quicker response. Off-topic is for off-topic discussion, not for site help. We also have a link at the bottom of the page for contact us. I got your email to our general company mailbox but not an email to my direct email ever.
-Philip

#25 ·
@AG-Admin: I was attempting to figure out how to resolve this on my end. Here is the help I got from google.
Who is my administrator?
Quick definition: A person who manages Google services or devices for a company, school, or group.
What my administrator can do for me
  • Help solve problems or answer questions with your account.
  • Reset your Google Account password, if you forget it.
  • Turn on the Google services you can use with your account, such as Google Drive or YouTube.
  • Contact a Google support expert for help.
Your account, Viton@feoa.net, was set up by an administrator at feoa.net. An administrator also manages how your account works.
Help me find my administrator
Your administrator is someone associated with feoa.net, not Google. We can’t tell you exactly who your administrator is. But here are ideas of who to ask.
Your administrator might be:
  • The person who gave you your username, Viton@feoa.net
  • Someone in your IT department or Help desk (at a company or school)
  • The person who manages your email service or web site (in a small business or club)
I know your IT dept says they do not have access. It might be possible to contact google to reset login information for the workspace back-end.

Thanks,
Viton

#26 ·
@AG-Admin: I was attempting to figure out how to resolve this on my end. Here is the help I got from google.

I know your IT dept says they do not have access. It might be possible to contact google to reset login information for the workspace back-end.

Thanks,
Viton
I believe this was set up before we owned FEOA.net but I will ask around.

Jeff

#27 ·
the FEOA email addresses go back to the 2002 era, much in the past 20 years or so. It was a thing you could get as a 'paying member'.

#31 ·
I still have mine, you had to physically go in and tell it to stay on legacy version before a certain date to keep the suite running, I'm guessing this was not a priority for them to go get the information needed from donnie and switch it to the legacy version they offered for free.

#34 ·
Update after a deeper dive with the operations team.

Unfortunately, Google has ended offering free site-based emails, in doing so they have removed our ability to restore inboxes and migrate their contents. We do not have an alternative offering for site-based emails at this time nor will we have one in the foreseeable future.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.