FEOA Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@AG-Admin, Do we need to contact Gmail to get are accounts forwarded or migrated to another domain? Was there notifications sent out about this? Any information would be helpful.

·
Administrator
174 Posts

·
Registered
1988 EXP 2.0l H.O on bike carbs.
351 Posts
I do not think we can regain that access at the time as we had no control over those accounts.

You can try to reach out to them to resolve this.

More info here: https://www.tomsguide.com/news/g-suite-free-shutdown#:~:text=Google announced yesterday (Jan.,including Docs, Sheets and Slides.

Jeff
I'm not sure how your email server is setup so correct me if I'm wrong but FEOA hosts an email server but google/gmail is used a a front end?
Could one use outlook or Thunderbird inplace of gmail assuming one has the login and server address info needed?

·
Administrator
174 Posts
I'm not sure how your email server is setup so correct me if I'm wrong but FEOA hosts an email server but google/gmail is used a a front end?
Could one use outlook or Thunderbird inplace of gmail assuming one has the login and server address info needed?
Not 100% but there is no access for us to address this on our end, I checked with IT.

Jeff

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@AG-Admin: I was attempting to figure out how to resolve this on my end. Here is the help I got from google.
Who is my administrator?
Quick definition: A person who manages Google services or devices for a company, school, or group.
What my administrator can do for me
  • Help solve problems or answer questions with your account.
  • Reset your Google Account password, if you forget it.
  • Turn on the Google services you can use with your account, such as Google Drive or YouTube.
  • Contact a Google support expert for help.
Your account, [email protected], was set up by an administrator at feoa.net. An administrator also manages how your account works.
Help me find my administrator
Your administrator is someone associated with feoa.net, not Google. We can’t tell you exactly who your administrator is. But here are ideas of who to ask.
Your administrator might be:
  • The person who gave you your username, [email protected]
  • Someone in your IT department or Help desk (at a company or school)
  • The person who manages your email service or web site (in a small business or club)
I know your IT dept says they do not have access. It might be possible to contact google to reset login information for the workspace back-end.

Thanks,
Viton

·
Administrator
174 Posts
@AG-Admin: I was attempting to figure out how to resolve this on my end. Here is the help I got from google.

I know your IT dept says they do not have access. It might be possible to contact google to reset login information for the workspace back-end.

Thanks,
Viton
I believe this was set up before we owned FEOA.net but I will ask around.

Jeff

·
Administrator
39,497 Posts
the FEOA email addresses go back to the 2002 era, much in the past 20 years or so. It was a thing you could get as a 'paying member'.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts