FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think back in 2007 there was a thread that stated they had so many gmail hosted @feoa.net accounts to hand out. I think the thread has been scrubbed. As I have been unable to locate it.

Anyways, I am trying to find out the admin of it, because all the emails sent to it are getting bounce backs. I can send fine, just unable to recieve anything. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Viton

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm guessing they aren't supported after the recent revision of the site a year or so ago.
A lot of the old material is gone, for instance if you look up profiles of early members from old threads, it often comes back as "page not found" or "member not found" etc.

·
Administrator
39,450 Posts
yeah let us know, I need to get things transferred off of the google feoa.net before they remove access. few of my 2fa are setup on that...
the interface has changed again, I dont have access to anything related to the emails. The only thing I can do is look through the 49 pages of banned registered user email addresses.

@AG-Admin is the only one that has access to that, but it could be a month before they pop back in here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts