FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,176 Posts
I don't know that type of paint you are talking about...but if it's a flexible paint designed for Nylon or something like this...it's for SURE a good paint to use in your interior....it won't crack which is pretty good especially if you have painted your door trims..
Hook us to some pics man..

· Registered
1,176 Posts
Hummm....i broke my hazard button too when i removed my speedo gauge because i didn't knew i had to remove my steering wheel first (ahh stupid kids)...and damn..it was a pain in the ass to take the pod off without removing the steering wheel..i had to bend everything up to make it work..and it was even worst to put it back there...but everything is ok now and there is no sign left of this misadventure.....except for the hasard button...

If you want to take your gauge pod off...just use a steering wheel puller...you can buy them at any local tool shop for like 10 $....it's easy to use and very usefull...now i can remove my steering wheel and my gauge pod in like 20 minutes without rushing !!!...it took me 3 hours to take it off the first time!!...damn i was so stupid at the time ahahaha....anyways..i haven't glued my hazard yet....it's still laying in my ashtray...i dont use them much..and anyways they still work...ii just have to use my finger nail to lift what's left of the button :)

· Registered
1,176 Posts
well.....i guess it's easier for me to just remove the steering wheel..
takes like 5 minutes..
and then your working space is clear...but hey we all have our methods...but since im not very good in english...humm what is the Steering wheel column anyway ?

· Registered
1,176 Posts
humm and by moving the steering wheel column you won't mess with the Power steering and stuff.. ? Sweet...i'll try it next time and see what's the best...but seriously..i don't like to force things out...i better like to take more time and do it the good way :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.