FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a cool how-to over at the ERDT forums for installing underdash neons. The how-to was well laid out and I'm sure it's going to work. The only problem I'm having is that apparently Radio Shack stopped selling the tap in fuse connectors mentioned in the post. Which leads to a sticky bind :/ I can't find anywhere on the internet with people selling these things, and I've been to almost all the stores I can think of and no one has them. I have yet to try Lowes or Home Depot, but that will come at a later date. If anyone knows a sure place of where I could buy one, or perhaps an alternative (I've yet to look into wiring right into the fuse box :/) it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh, sorry, I should have posted a follow up. I went to a different Radio Shack and found the little buggers I was looking for. The how-to is on http://erdtforum.teamzx2.com . To see the post you have to register your name, then go to the how-to's and it should say "Interior Neons how to" It goes in depth as to where the best mount points are for the lights and what to ground to. The last time I checked though, the pictures were all dead links on the site. I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow as I've made a few changes to my car and want to post them on my CD site. They light up pretty well, but I haven't driven in the dark for some time so I never get to use them :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.