FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would LOVE to see people CUSTOM interiors…. Dash's, Seats, carpet, yadd yadd yadd, I can host picture if need be..

I'm contemplating redoing the whole interior..

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Car showcase, there´s a pic of someone custom interior on page 6, while you´re there...check out my pics too I´m the red car with the MTX amp/sub and the engine block :-]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
20-04-2003 at 00:47, JayJay wrote:
What´s going on...I bought a special spray can made directly for interior carpeting. Check out my pics
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I really like your car, especially the colour, but one question I´ve been dying to ask about white dashes, don´t they blind in the sun? I have just the original matt, dk. grey/black dash which is designed to be anti-reflective and even that shows a ´mottled´ reflection in the windscreen on sunny days. ;-)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Foxy, I´m not gonna sit here and tell you that it doesn´t blind me, cause believe you me it does. I have to always wear dark sunglasses whenever i´m driving during the day. And thanks for the compliment. :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
i was thinking about doing white around the intrument gauges, but leaving the gauges stock (black), anyone seen this on a vehicle? i can´t do a photoshop cuz my dash in currently in peices... :cool:
kind of a reverse sport look...
the rest of my dash painting will begin tomorrow...pics will ensue...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking white.... but.................. I think I´m going to go with a Dark pearl blue inside.. :-o

[ This message was edited by: DreamLand on 21-04-2003 00:52 ]

·
Registered
618 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
20-04-2003 at 00:47, JayJay wrote:
What´s going on...I bought a special spray can made directly for interior carpeting. Check out my pics
JayJay´s Interior Pics
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Out of curiosity, is that a stick holding your trunk lid open? Just thought I´d ask. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rellimpk, actually it´s a Katana Ninja sword. My shocks don´t work anymore so I use that to hold it up. Plus this way if anyone pisses me off while i´m driving i can just pull over and slice their tires..and trust me, the way people drive here in Orlando i´m glad i dont carry a shotgun in my trunk. :cool:

·
Registered
911 Posts
yeh mine didnt work for my car wheni bought it.....i went to auto zone and got some for 10 bucks....works fine and has been for a year

·
Registered
178 Posts
well for custom interior, i´m thinking of heading to pepboys, b/c they just started selling cans of chameleon touch-up paint...and i figure i could probably get it to look rather nice......but, i dunno

my exterior is dark blue...and it´s staying....but.....

interior i´m thinking chameleon blue->green->purple paint?

what do you think??

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
sounds like an interesting combo, but i´m not a fan of too many colors. just looks too busy. two-toned is my favourite kind, as long as the colors work together. granted by interior is more than two toned right now...mainly caymen green / gray with much black trim and a couple sky/baby blue parts (pedals, faceplate, dash-mounted beat detection neon light)... i hope to eventually replace all the black/grey with just green blue...that´ll be a long while away :-Z

1 - 20 of 24 Posts