FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a place custom make a cat-back exhaust for me. If it turns out good. Would anyone be interested in purchasing them as well? The ony i am getting built is including a magnaflow muffler and 2-1/4" piping. Here is what the muffler looks like. After its on my car I will snap some pictures.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
scort95lx... mandrel bends?

95EsortSittinLo said:
I might be but idk i dont like chrome i wanna get like a carbon fiber or black muffler.
It's called paint.. it comes in a can.. you spray it on stuff you want to be a different color.. let it dry.. and wha-la! It's a different color. :wink:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im sure he was joking.. no fighting in my thread.. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE! Yes, They are mandrel bends. Wouldnt have it another way. Like I said.. Teusday they are gonna install it and Ill snap pics. Ill ask about pricing if he made a few.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Beaverboy said:
It's called paint.. it comes in a can.. you spray it on stuff you want to be a different color.. let it dry.. and wha-la! It's a different color. :wink:
95EsortSittinLo said:
o i didnt know they made carbon fiber paint.....d**k
LOL hahhaa oh man you two are so funny...

and they don't make carbon fiber paint... that is retarded. It would be like the color "plad"... you can't make patterned paint... it doesn't work like that.... d**k :D

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
and they don't make carbon fiber paint... that is retarded. It would be like the color "plad"... you can't make patterned paint... it doesn't work like that.... d**k :D
WHAT??? 8O Tell me you're joking!!! :cry:

Bugs bunny painted Elmer Fudd plad once! I saw it on tv...that means it has to be true. :roll: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.