FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Nobody has ever dyno tested it but I would guess a max of 5hp, probably less. If sounds a much better so it makes you think there is more of a gain.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
It's the truth, after installing my exhaust but before putting on my intake my car sounded like a muted version of what it is now... sounds much beefier than it did stock, but probably only bout 5-7 HP more than it was after all that work. and that's just what I'm assuming, it may even be at the same since I think the Intake lost a bit of HP from the elimination of that snorkel tube.

·
Administrator
9,319 Posts
you can loose bottom end by having a massive like 3'' intake. but the most you would gain is about 6 ponies. but still, thats alot of extra work your motor can do.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Misfit_Zero said:
It's the truth, after installing my exhaust but before putting on my intake my car sounded like a muted version of what it is now... sounds much beefier than it did stock, but probably only bout 5-7 HP more than it was after all that work. and that's just what I'm assuming, it may even be at the same since I think the Intake lost a bit of HP from the elimination of that snorkel tube.
You most likely gain HP but lose some torque.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.