FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this sounds fruity but I got some 10k resistors from radio shack and I want to do that intake mod thats on ebay just to see if I feel any difference. Does anyone know how to hook these up???

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Most resistors are inline type of mod. I dont know how to do it...(I think its a complete waste of your time really). But I can tell you that there are like 3 wires that come from a VAF, one of which is for the temp sensor in there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
well i am uterly board, so if you can get me a wiring diagram(i dont think the haynes manual has good enough info) i can tell you where to wire it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i was bored to and did the same thing
just pull the plug out of the intake and put the resistor in the clip itself.
there was only two wires on mine.
as far as improvment.......im not shure, i will have to do a 1/4 mile with and with-out it to see.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ok so call me stupid is there a way to run two timing settings without having to manually advance when I want to give it a shot.I made a piggy back style alcohol injection system that I´m still working the bugs out of(well as many as possible before I install it)But I don´t want to run lean by running it to hot, so I want it to work with the tbi.But I know that I will have to decreas the gas input and advance the timing when the injector kicks on. So any ideas on how to work the timing side of it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts