FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What.. a day..

My Girl friend came home from the gym at 11:30am with her friend and when they opened the door to her house.. there was some punk there… looting the house… any how they are what the #@[email protected]# are you doing here … anyhow he told them he was the electrician, and apparently he just stud there… so they ask him again……… we walks out the front door.. and heads for the, back grabs a bag filled with jewelry, dvd’s x-box, digital cam, tones of other stuff.. and starts to run … so my gf and her friend called the cops and started to chase the guy… in the end they caught the guy… and how he is in jail. All of there stuff was recovered. Apparently the cops have been look for this guy … as he has looted many house in the area…

Some 18 year old punk with a record of violence and theft..

Too add…. I was coming home. and 3 km from my house the.. cAr… stalls…………
Froze my ass off walking home……… didn’t have a flashlight or anything… It was turing over but.. not firering………… I’ll have to check it out tomorrow … if it still there :O

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Glad they got all her stuff back and the kid is now where he belongs...

Sounds like your gas line clogged with frozen water/sludge? if it stalls when it's warm, it can't be the spark or air...it's gotta be the fuel I think. :?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Congratulations to your girlfriend and her friend - must have been a bit of a shock to find a burglar in her home: Glad he was caught - the cops should give your g/f some sort of reward, she and her friend have saved lots more homes from being invaded!!

Sorry about your car, but life's like that!! One bit of bad news for every bit of good! :cry:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Sounds like you might have lost your fuel pump. Check the fuses. Find the fuel pump relay and smell it.. does it smell burnt?

Check for spark.

If it'll just crank without even sputtering it's probably one of those two things. If it sputters.. it may still be those two things.

*shrug* I feel bad for you .. I hate it when a car won't run. :x

I'm glad your girlfriend was with her friend.. especially since this guy had a history of violence. Stun guns and pepper spray make good stocking stuffers :wink: (turn the stun guns off unless you're a hardcore pranksta)

So was this a chase on foot or by car?

·
Registered
135 Posts
make sure u can hear the fuel line when turnin the key.. i had the same problem not too long ago when i got my muffler put on.. took me 4 hours for us to figure out we just needed to flip the fuel cut off switch cuz he bumped somethin lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After further inspection… I have come to conclude that it is not the coil once I found a voltmeter, which lead me to the roter. Apparently the roter was not turning which lead me to the timing belt.. …. Well the timing belt was not turning over … camshaft pulleys where not moving….. But get this the crankshaft turns… Does it look like the Timing belt ? anyone replace one of these on a 1.8 ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts