FEOA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make this short, no power to the coil,distributor or injector pulse.This has happend 3 times when i jiggle the wiring harness under the wiper motor it starts back up and its fine for 2 weeks shuts down i wiggle the harness and it fine again doesnt matter if its hot or cold but this time i cant get it goin.Any body have this problem i never have in the 4 scorts ive had.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
is there anything else on the car that doesn't work when the ignition stops working? before you wiggle the harness? if there are, you could find out what wire(s) have them all in common and it could narrow your search a lot.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
check that ground in that corner.. the one that has like 8 black wires going into the white plastic b4 grounding out on the sheet metal..

also check ur fuses it may have popped one and that my b y u cant get it going.. but that is def. not a perminant fix.. if you popped a fuse u need to find ur short good luck

·
Registered
997 Posts
That factory ground underneath the diagnostic box has given me a few headaches on more than one GT.

-Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts