FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the incoherent ramblings from before...im very baked and have taken two valiums. im a little slow right now.

WTF ENGRISH... implying what?dumbass
i have an 89gt. recently i had to change the muffler. so now i have i straight through pipe (no cat) into a turbo muffler.
Now i was told i was going to loss a lot back pressure, and that i would loose power in most of the power band except around 5000rpm when the car has the most ompf. well the later part is true, my car seems more eager between 4700-6000rpm.
i was told to block the hoses coming from my airbox to the engine and that should help gain back some lost pressure. so far i have blocked two of the hoses and one i removed(going to cat) is all this true? is my blocking those tubes helping, or am i doing damage to my car? if i am loosing to much pressure, what can i do?

thnx

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK Annnyyyywaysssss.......
thnx siragan. sorry if i offend you and we'll let it die.
thats some intresting shit but what should i do.serisouly sand. i also thought about changing the throttle body to a 3.8l throttle body and trying to increase the size of the tubing going from the air box to throttle body.will this work

thnx man, if you have time.
ps. bluging those tubes wasnt bad was it? nothing bad has happend

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.