FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a more serious note, what do you all think of boob jobs? I have a friend who wants one. She said her boobs are too big. She wants a reduction. I can understand if they sag and she wants to firm them up... but a reduction? That doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's just because I'm a guy, but is there even such a thing as too big of boobs? I mean, wanting a boob reduction and complaining boobs are too big is kind of like going to your boss and telling him you make too much money and you want him to cut your pay or complaining you have too much horsepower and ripping off a turbo and stuffing rags in the intake. It's ridiculous in my opinion. What do you all think? Don't forget pictures to back up your point of view if you are so inclined.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
When I was in high school there was a girl who had to get breast reduction surgery because her boobs were so big they were messin up her spine. If she hadn't gotten the surgery she'd have been a hunchback when she got older.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Those things get really heavy when they get big, and can cause spinal problems as mentioned just from the pure weight of all that boob. Really if a girl is big enough that she needs a reduction there's still going to be plenty there even after a reduction to keep any penis happy. Most importantly though, better heath for the girl.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
fake boobs are just that... fake. Dated a girl with them years ago... hated them.

As for breast reductions, a good friend of mine had to have the surgery due to back issues.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
fake boobs ftl. I have a friend that got breast reduction surgery because they would have caused back problems. But I have no problem with that cause I still likes them, :D

·
Registered
1998 ZX2
10,070 Posts
It can also be hard for women with huge boobs to find cloths that fit correctly. Imagine if you were thin but had to shop at the plus size store because part of you wouldn't fit correctly in regular clothes. Then on top of that having to tailor all those plus size cloths to fit around your waist correctly. Then as you guys have said about the spinal problems that can also be caused.

If she wants them smaller then good for her, it shows that she doesn't believe in vain "bigger is better" idea that much of the world promotes.

Besides, you should be dating her for reasons other than the size of the boobs she has.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's my friend... not my girlfriend. I am happily engaged to a different woman, my gf of two years, who has some very nice average size boobs. I was just commenting after she complained to another friend of mine and he told me about it. Personally, I don't fault anyone for wanting any surgery that helps their health. It's the vanity surgery that I look down upon. People should look beyond only the appearance of someone. Most people can be at least presentable if they take care of themselves, dress and get a haircut that compliments their body. That is usually enough as personality is more important. I am willing to bet most guys would rather have an average woman who has a great personality over a supermodel with a permanently raunchy attitude for everything more than just sex. After all, you will converse with the woman more often then you bang her no matter how much you get it on.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Breast reduction surgery is rearely if never for vanity reasons, remember the popular trend is big is good, hency all the small girls getting the augmentations done. Every time I've heard of reduction being done it has been for health reasons, specifically back problems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.