FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeh, i bought this modchip, the DMS3 V2, for my ps2. Its supposed to be the best one out. Well i've been working on installing it for the past 2 days. Total i've spent about 8 hours on it i think and its such a PAIN IN THE ASS. There are 23 wires to solder. 9 of them are a complete bitch. I've got about a mm or less of space between each wire supposed to be soldered on to a chip and its a whore. SO i wanted to complain about it. F**K.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Guy get some one the knows how to solder .. cause you will PHUNK IT UP PHUNKY SYLTE 8O 8O :wink: :twisted: :? :eek: :D :idea: :arrow:

Soldering is defined as "the joining of metals by a fusion of alloys which have relatively low melting points". In other words, you use a metal that has a low melting point to adhere the surfaces to be soldered together. Soldering is more like gluing with molten metal than anything else. Soldering is also a must have skill for all sorts of electrical and electronics work. It is also a skill that must be taught correctly and developed with practice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.