FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
im gonna have to go with matt on this, go to a ford dealer, or Transmission specialist. Out here in Chicago its King Transmission...ims ure theres one like that. If you dont know any that are reputable, go to a few local garages and ask who they think the best tranny specialists are, besides them. Like phrase it like "Hi, i was wondering if you could tell me wheres a good place to have my trans looked at?" and if they say them, say you want a specialist. Only reason i say this, is say Acme trans. comes up 8 out of 10 times...obviously thre probally really good. Do you understand what im sayin?

btw: welcome to the site...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.