FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not totaly. We are in MI and fly back to AZ tonight. So tomorrow I should start coming back in full force.

Short version is wedding was awesome and the honeymoon was too. two weeks in scotland. rented a ford mondeo. they gave us a wagon but it was brand freakin new! it was also sporting a zetec engine. I loved driving in scotland!!! there wasn't a strait flat section of road in the whole dang place! well outside the edinburgh or glasgow anyway.

I'll fill everyone in in more detail tomorrow. The car was pretty cool. I was a little in umpressed with the engine but it still held its own. Car handled like a champ though. Which is good because you have to drive like a bat out of hell on one lane roads (two way mind you but only one lane) just to keep from getting run over by the highlanders coming up behind you.

anywho good to be back...

·
Registered
618 Posts
You just got married and spent your honeymoon in Scotland and you're talking about the car you rented? Wow, you are a dork! :wink:

Just messin' with you, glad you had a good time, and welcome back.

That reminds me, mine and my wife's anniversary is coming up soon (19 July). I'd better start planning something to do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations to you and your new wife

Glad to hear that you took the plunge. Remember, you get out of it what you put into it.

As for the honeymoon...Scotland, man, that must have been beautiful. My next door neighbor just left for Scotland on Sunday, lucky dog. So, do you have any pics to share? Those of us stuck on the mainland would love to drool.

Marcus

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thats okay when a friend of mine got married they came back from the honeymoon and all he would talk about were the car shows they stopped at and the 6 1/2 rolls of car pics and 1/2 roll of honeymoon pics. He couldn't stop smiling when he talked about the cars and his wife just kept rolling her eyes...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
rellimpk said:
You just got married and spent your honeymoon in Scotland and you're talking about the car you rented? Wow, you are a dork! :wink:
hahahaha that's the same thing I thought. I bet scotland was beautiful though...and I bet your new wife has a LOT of patience with you while you were going on and on about the Mondeo :p

Glad to see you again though man. welcome back, I'm sure donnie will be happy so that he doesn't have to watch us kids 24/7 now. 8)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the short version she has a blast driving too. since this is a car website I was mentioning the car stuff rather than the viking runes or culloden (sp?) battle etc. :) we had a blast and the car was only a small part of it.

Quick update. My guy at Quickor was not in today but I was told they should ship within the next two days. HE promised me you all would have them by the time I got back so she left a message for him to call me first thing in the morning. I'm going to try to get you all a refund of some sort with the bars. This is just BS IMHO. I'll update everyone through e-mail tomorrow about it.

back in AZ should be back in full force tomorrow. not sure about the car show though. got a lot of shit to catch up on... let alone Bare End Motorsports!!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:lol: Welcome back - sounds like you had a great time among the Celts!! All the best to your new 'bride' .... "Lang may your lum reek!" :wink:

Btw: Sittinlo's telling porky-pies - he's been soooo bad while you've been away! :twisted:

Penny

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, I know I am not as well-known or well-loved as EGTDude, but since Birddog mentioned it, I figured I better be a good FEOA citizen and keep people informed. I am getting married Aug. 30th and we are going on a Caribbean Cruise for a week. They have internet access on the ship so I should be able to at least see what topics are popping up. My fiance knows about my interest in this site so I'm sure she'll let me get to the PC's. Plus, she'll probably be checking out her new site www.homestarrunner.com (If you haven't seen this site yet, check it out. It is random and wierd and funny. I like it) so it shouldn't be a problem for me to visit FEOA while she does that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.