FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Would've been funnier if I hadn't seen it before, but 'tis truly a good sig nonetheless.

I more find it amusing that Swigger was waiting at his comp for the second his ban lifted... :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I wasn't, I was total napxcore.

I told you I was getting unbanned and then it happened an hour or so later. . .

Psh.

But yeah, I'd have a better sig if this place was as free as I want it to be (less rules).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you running on GNU/Linux or a Mac? If I didn't play games, I'd use them full-time and never use Windows.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Oh dear god.

To what do we owe this great pleasure? Prey tell, Swigger. Just how badly did you have to grovel to get re-instated and how badly are you shackled?

edit

·
Registered
657 Posts
xSwiggerx said:
Are you running on GNU/Linux or a Mac? If I didn't play games, I'd use them full-time and never use Windows.
Mac. I'm not a gamer so no worries there for me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What kind of hardware are you running?

And please tell me you got rid of that stupid one-button mouse. Or I will lose all potential respect I might have for you otherwise.

·
Registered
657 Posts
FW800 dual 1.42ghz G4 from March 2003. Hoping to scrape up enough for a used *book in Jan/Feb to replace my Yikes! and PM6500 for the business. Amazing I can run a business on a machine that was past end of life in 1998. ;)

Oh, and I'm a keyboard person so the mouse really doesn't bother me. Will replace it with a bluetooth one someday. I can live without your respect if need be. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts