FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm pretty much just now getting into the whole mod thing. I have no clue wtf is what in the engine. I'm gonna start by removing my ac compressor and condensor..but I've no clue what it looks like, where it is, or how to get it out. After that I want to remove the resonator from the air box, but I donno where either of those are. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. And can anyone suggest any basic mods that will help boost power even if it is a little bit of power.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I put in a nice CAI. That would be about the only thing. I also have a nice stereo, tinted windows, and ummmmmm... that's all. It also has the 1.9. I would just recommend searching the 2nd GEN 1.9L forum. It has some nice easy things to do already in there. I'm no pro, so I'm not gonna say do this, do that, etc....

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
ok so mods depends on hwo far you want to go. If you want slightly more power and better breathability, do intake/header/exhaust

header= 1st gen HO header

If you want serious power do a 2.0 SPI swap or a 2.0 SPI head swap and turbo charge it.

and yeah this should be in the 1.9 forum...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts