FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
I saw that one before. Those girls are so funny.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: my friend sent that to me and i came close to loosin it

· Registered
2,848 Posts
Haha, that is awesome.

My girlfriend sent that to me a couple months ago. I watched it in class.

· BYO Plastic cutlery
9,711 Posts
1:Is it a sterilized scalpel?
1.5:Did they anesthetize the area first? I would want that. I would also want a doctor in a doctor's office or hospital with aforementioned sterilized instruments to do it.
2:If I were her I would have surgical gloves on. Not that I would do this for anyone, but I definitely am not OK with the stuff touching my fingers as it did there. They made gagging noises so it must be gross to them, so why did she even do it?
3:Why does he have 2 big cysts there? Steroids?
4:Should a man with 2 big cysts on the back of his neck have a girlfreind? I'm sure there are a number of guys who would find this unfair. Even if it's not his girlfriend, should a guy with 2 big cysts on the back of his neck have a not entirely repugnant girl in his life who is willing to cut open his giant cysts? A smaller number of guys would find this unfair.
5: I like forums.

· Registered
1,761 Posts
MadBrad said:
1.5:Did they anesthetize the area first? I would want that. I would also want a doctor in a doctor's office or hospital with aforementioned sterilized instruments to do it.
Rubbing alcohol always does the trick for large open wounds. Or some Bacardi 151 will do the trick too but that might be considered a waste :p

· Registered
7,483 Posts
MadBrad said:
2:If I were her I would have surgical gloves on. Not that I would do this for anyone, but I definitely am not OK with the stuff touching my fingers as it did there. They made gagging noises so it must be gross to them, so why did she even do it?
3:Why does he have 2 big cysts there? Steroids?
4:Should a man with 2 big cysts on the back of his neck have a girlfreind? I'm sure there are a number of guys who would find this unfair. Even if it's not his girlfriend, should a guy with 2 big cysts on the back of his neck have a not entirely repugnant girl in his life who is willing to cut open his giant cysts? A smaller number of guys would find this unfair.
5: I like forums.
All that is standard with the new Obamacare.

· Registered
83 Posts
WTF causes this?!?!?!?!? :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.