FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
now i do not know where your from X...BUT if your in the chicagoland area, you might have heard of deep vibrations. And if you ask ANY one of them they will tell you that your idea is nice, but why do that? when you can get more power. by simply running an isolator, and another battery or two. The group Deep Vibrations is Elite, at least 3 of them everytime. They take quite a few home, and most if not all are pushing 160+ db. And all are running more batteries, for instance my brother has 2 batteries in his trunk. along with an amp that draws 400 amps from his charging system. So my two cents would be run more batteries. That simple. If you have anyquestions just ask me, and ill do what i can to help.

EDIT: if your competing in SPL...you know USAC and all that, YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO REV PAST 1500. just so you know... [link]http://www.soundoff.org/[/link]

· Registered
753 Posts
see, im only going with what ive been told, my team is up there, and u might have even seen the top guy, Bobby, its a 1st gen Neon...lol. Anyways i know this kid Kash, he has i think something like 12 batteries, or the equivlent...hes pushin a solo X which btw is for sale...800 with the box

www.cardomain.com/id/babytupac

anyways ive only started this, with little comps here and there, and i got a cheap system, meh o well. i hit 157.6 a week ago on a dying battery so, im hopin for a 158+ with mine...it should rock, but im selling it tooo...:(

ramblign on and on, this was useless

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.