FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so heres the story.....me and my friend are chillin at the skatepark minding our own business filming and stuff (my friend also works there and was on duty at the time) when all of a sudden a kid comes skating over to us crying saying he got stung by a bee Keep in mind its night out im like hmmmm something isnt right then all of a sudden I hear Pop! Pop! Pop! And paintballs are flying there shooting at us from the woods into the park and another kid got hit in the neck so we drop our boards and my recently purcahsed camera :D and hop the fence and start chasing after them we cut accors the field onto a little strip dirt road and this car is flying with no lights on I stand in the Middle of the road he puts his lights on and swerves onto the grass away from me and goes past.....so were thinking there gone so we walk back to the park and see two older kids "playing" on the play ground my friend thinks it could of been them so he's like " whoever was shooting paintballs is a bunch of *insert vulgar word here*" and the kids are like f*** you He's like oh so it was you guys he's like maybe whatcha gonna do about it were like you'll see and we go to go to the gate and go into the play ground and they run away into the woods.....so after that we had back to the skatepark and were like oh man that sucked then POP! POP! POP! There shooting again one paintball comes like a inch away from this skateboarder who has a beautifull 25th anniversary edition supra Limited edition turbo and all that good stuff so he's like screaming you paintball *vulgar* so we run after them again and were in the woods looking for them for about a half hour then we head back to the park and take a wild guess.........they came to the skatepark asked for the two kids one with long hair(me) and they said we werent there and somehow these kids knew which car was mine and shot up my stock rims :D good thing it was my car and the rims on the supra and the windshield on my friends starion.....they said they were gonna be back with real guns and some kids mom called the police soooooo I dont know whats going to happen.........sorry for such a long story I just had to vent I felt so bad for the kids who got hit :?

·
Registered
222 Posts
man! first the robbery(ies) and now this. you must live in angry asshole central!

I'd move away from there if i were you.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man its riverhead what can I say sometimes I love the town and sometimes I hate it......I just hope the people that know my car dont know where I live I really dont want to wake up to my alarm going off and my windows smashed or anything :?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I say u find out who dun it. and get revenge. revenge is always sweet. u could take a paintball gun and get back at them. I Say Make a Patatoe Gun. then BAM. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND. Bickity Bam no more punk kids. Snoogans :p

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahah no potatoe gun My friend made one once and I got the spary stuff we were using on my hand and my hand caught on fire :? Im trying to not got arrested and saty out of trouble this year :D

Theres always next year for that :twisted:

·
Registered
37 Posts
[email protected] f$cks. But notice it was the rims and the windshield. Why didn't they light up the whole car?? They were right there , right. Not that I want that to happen. Coming back with REAL guns and they just paint up rims on two cars and one windshield I doubt it. Fargin Iceholes. Just watch your eyes bro if they come back. Too bad I don't go to Strong Island as much as I used to, I'd lend you my paintgun. Take care bro.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
well!

i wouldnt go revenge! if the police are invilved, well like here sometimes, its highly illegal to shoot paint balls not in a restricted area!! sometimes it can be just as bad as firing a gun in city limits. and they caused damage, plus let the police know they threatned to come back with real guns and shoot, with all the crap these day, th kids might get whats coming to them!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
they are just punks man, probally someone you pissed off, while out skating them or something. It dont take much, my older brother out hit this one kid in a DB Drag, and the next day my brother walks out to his car at work to see, 2 dozen divits, from a bb gun, and its keyed the fu*k up. Good thing it was only a neon...lol. Thats besides the point, keep your eyes open, and just get them then. Dont go on a town wide man hunt, just if you see em, get em, and if you dont see em, watch ur back. You dont know what some punks are capable of...i know i dont

1 - 10 of 10 Posts