FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just being around these cars daily is enough...whew...very very sweet collection and TASTE!

And....**rumbles....** the whole repetoir!

I'd do some pretty crazy things to get to hand out with this guy...shit i'll kiss a monkey or worse to spend a day in his life...very very expensive
taste indeed.

Des.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
You'd have to pay me some serious cash to work on those cars. Yes, being around them would be nice, but if you messed something up, you'd be killed! I'd be askin a lot of cash to work on that, just incase I had to pay for some sort of damage!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
well I cant say i'm impressed cause I have seen those pics b4 and I will say the same thing! "i'm really not impressed due to the fact that those are all regular cars to me! if I saw a Bently, a Lamborghini, or hell even a ferrari I would be a bit more impressed but an NSX I saw yesterday fly by me doin about 160 in a 60 zone, the corvette I see everyday (I work in an autobody place we fix them sometimes) the viper is and has always been ugly to me! I like the hummer and the prowler but again saw a hummer 3 days ago but the prowler is rare to see but other than that im rammbling so i'm gonna stop now but kee in mind these are just my opinions!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
ew hummer. we had one at my dealership for like 3 days straight.

a saw a prowler at a gas station filling up while it was snowing :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
i spot one flaw in his collection.

it's spelled H-U-M-M-E-R

i saw that new bently coupe or w/e it is a few weeks ago outside a little ceasers :-D

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I see Hummers every day here... mostly H2's but always the same 1 or 2 H1's... there's not that many nice cars here though, no BMW's really, few Mercedes, a fair number of new lincolns, but ya, that's as nice as it gets here. I hate hummers personally though. The H1's aren't bad, but too big and expensive, and etc.... for my likings. My school was workin on some for the Baha stuff... they had 1 hummer in each bay.

·
Registered
517 Posts
the whole BACK row of old cars are nice, but like yall said i c hummers,a NSX now and then and vettes all the time ( i work with a guy who owns one ) nice too

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The Prowler really is the ugliest car imo....

I'd like to have the yellow pick up..chop it 4 inchs...slap in on air ride and paint it flat black :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
opinion is good. that's what the boards are for.
but i'll still like every car. i've seen most of these cars myself but have yet to meet one person with ALL of these in one driveway...thats where the awe is. and i do like every car. even the hummer. expensive taste is Great taste if you can afford...lol
Des

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
yeah, they're all pretty common. but the where the 'awe' comes in, is how rich this individual must be to own all these cars. i wonder what the average miles he accumulates on each car per year.

and, i wonder: if he's been rich for awhile, i imagine he won't keep those cars for long since they're all new. or, if he just got rich, and just bought all those cars.

either way, im mostly impressed on how deep his pockets must get.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
the pics are not coming up for me...but judging from the replies so far I will say that anytime I feel the need to see a hummer all I have to do is look out my office door...we have currently about 100 of them sitting out here...among other camo vehicles to include a few heavy tracked recovery vehicles, sever mobile bridge launchers, about 50 or so 5 ton trucks and various other pieces to include one Cobra AH-1 helicopter...

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
ok here is my .02

the nsx... that is a super rare car... a car making something like 250 hp with a baseline pricetag of 90k acura only sells like 20 a month in the united states on a good month. this is a super rare car one that i have only seen 2 of in my entire life. not to mention even if it wasent super rare like you guys like to seem to believe it isnt it is still an accomplishment for this guy to own a weak 90k dollar car.

as for the hummer... please for the love of god dont cornfuse it with the H2... they are not the same by anymeans infact about 50-70 grand difference between the 2 and that is what separates the men from the boys... everybody and their mother car lease an H2 but a hummer is a different story.

yeah alot of people have vettes so i will agree with you all.

as for the mercedes if that is one of the higher models (it looks like it is) that could easily push 100k just like the 8 series bmw with a baseline pricetag of like 110k

i thik your all taking the name of the car and associating it with its lowerclass redheaded stepchild. that is an awesome collection and just one of those cars probably costs more than any 5 people make on this board in a year combine... untill you get to the teenagers then its probably more like any 20 teenagers on this boards income in a year combine.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Looks like an S class.

I don't know what you guys are talking about - I'll take his collection in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
FordBoy4ever said:
ok here is my .02

the nsx... that is a super rare car... a car making something like 250 hp with a baseline pricetag of 90k acura only sells like 20 a month in the united states on a good month. this is a super rare car one that i have only seen 2 of in my entire life. not to mention even if it wasent super rare like you guys like to seem to believe it isnt it is still an accomplishment for this guy to own a weak 90k dollar car.
7421 were sold in the US between 91 and 98.. and we all know Acura has continued to produce them. It's certainly rare.. but I've seen no less than 13 since they've come out... one in every color but white. I also got a ride in one when I was 17. It belonged to my mom's boss, a '91 in Formula Red. He drove it really slowly for the first few miles.. I was very dissapointed. Then he turns onto a 4 lane (this is in a remote area) and we were at 100mph in no time. The torque band on that engine is absolutely incredible.. super strong and super smooth, even with the tall gearing. I've yet to ride in any vehicle that was so stable at 100mph. We slowed back down and turned off the road and into a town. When we left town, we took the windy backroads. Even over rough roads, it handled like a champ and never made any bad noises. I've yet to experience any other car that comes anywhere close to the feeling of it.. and I've ridden/driven a lot of cars. It's comfortable, fast, quiet, reliable, solid, and makes the passengers feel like $1M. I'd be happy with one if it only had 150 hp.. it's that good.

FordBoy4ever said:
as for the mercedes if that is one of the higher models (it looks like it is) that could easily push 100k just like the 8 series bmw with a baseline pricetag of like 110k
Looks like an SL to me...(click) so yeah... lots o cash.

The only sore spot in that garage, IMHO, is that butt ugly caddy. Those have got to be the most hideous vehicles. Park one next to an Aztec, and I would have trouble deciding what to take.

I would enjoy a garage like that (you know.. when I win powerball, which I don't play).. but I wouldn't fill it up with so many cars. There would be a few lifts, a dyno and lots of parking for my friends. That's the problem when you've got as much money as this guy.. you have very few people who just want to be a friend. Money is just money.. more than you need doesn't make your life really better. Way more than you need can make your life way too troublesome.

Sometimes I enjoy watching MTV Cribs just to see some of these 1 album wonders living in mansions and buying ferraris. They're complete morons who really think they're going places... that's entertainment.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts