FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
majormastermind said:
That wouldn't last two seconds on a car here. Even if i did people would make fun of me for having it on. I noticed it said f-16 on the back. I don't look nothing like a f-16 ha ha ha ha
When you say it wouldn't last two seconds HERE, I do hope you don't think that is an ENGLISH picture :oops: - it came from an American Streetracing Board!!! (I STILL WANT ONE)! :lol: :lol: :blob6:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Foxy said:
majormastermind said:
That wouldn't last two seconds on a car here. Even if i did people would make fun of me for having it on. I noticed it said f-16 on the back. I don't look nothing like a f-16 ha ha ha ha
When you say it wouldn't last two seconds HERE, I do hope you don't think that is an ENGLISH picture :oops: - it came from an American Streetracing Board!!! (I STILL WANT ONE)! :lol: :lol: :blob6:
So it is on a car over here......hmm. Not only the highest crime rate st louis is like the murder capital of the world.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coyote-x said:
Probably, no matter where you were in St. Louis, some punk would come by and rip it off. Yeah for having the highest crime rate of any city in the U.S!!! ;p
I see what you mean! Yes, I'm afraid the same thing would happen here - you'd need some sort of device dishing out instant electricution to keep the kids from stealing/wrecking it anywhere in the UK! :(

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
hahahahha yeah go to beaterz.com...they have a lot of nice pics...mostly ricey stuff hehe but some guy who owned a Celebrity (chevrolet) made sideskirts out of a raingutter (for the houses)....looks pretty funny hehe...

and Foxy: i could build ya one like that if you want hehehe..its not that hard if you know how to weld :)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
FourDiceS04 said:
it's a celica gts, the earlier model with 130 hp with a turbo, also, our scorts can smoke them :)
8O 8O 8O 8O HOLY CRAPPO!! you weren't kidding dude...I thought no way a GTS smoked by an EGT? Then I saw this. 8O

Year Make & Model (0-60) (1/4 Mile)

1980 Toyota Celica Supra 10.2 N/A
1982 Toyota Celica 12.2 N/A
1982 Toyota Celica Supra 9.2 N/A
1983 Toyota Celica GT-S 11.8 18.3
1984 Toyota Celica GT-S 11.8 18.3
1986 Toyota Celica GT-S 8.6 16.5
1987 Toyota Celica GT-S 8.6 16.5
1988 Toyota Celica All-Trac 7.7 15.6
1989 Toyota Celica All-Trac 7.5 15.6
1990 Toyota Celica All-Trac 7.5 15.7
1990 Toyota Celica GT-S 10.5 17.6
1991 Toyota Celica GT Conv. 9.8 17.1
1994 Toyota Celica GT 8.4 16.4
1994 Toyota Celica GT Coupe 8.5 16.4

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeeeup. Celicas... Just aren't all that fast. The newer supras on the other hand... Yeeaah... I've raced normal celicas, I don't think they were the GT, (No spoiler?) in my POS and beaten them. Of course, they were probably automatic. I think my car is running like something that came outta my dog's bum.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
coyote-x said:
Yeeeup. Celicas... Just aren't all that fast. The newer supras on the other hand... Yeeaah... I've raced normal celicas, I don't think they were the GT, (No spoiler?) in my POS and beaten them. Of course, they were probably automatic. I think my car is running like something that came outta my dog's bum.
dude...lol ANY Supra will kick our aces. The newer Celica GT-S's give the Civic SI coupes a run for their money, and the SI coupes are 1 second quicker than any stock EGT out there. Normal Celicas have 140 hp, so I think they still have a slight edge over an EGT.

·
Registered
402 Posts
James92Scort said:
coyote-x said:
dude...lol ANY Supra will kick our aces. The newer Celica GT-S's give the Civic SI coupes a run for their money, and the SI coupes are 1 second quicker than any stock EGT out there. Normal Celicas have 140 hp, so I think they still have a slight edge over an EGT.
A supra would kick a lot of cars arses. I have beaten a new celica. The girl that was driving it didn't know what she was doing. Sometimes it just comes down to the driver...........

·
Registered
914 Posts
By celica, I am /not/ talking about the new ones with the angular edges. I am talking about the older ones. Without spoilers. The ones that are curvy. I would assume that the new celicas are the ones with 140 hp. Either that or my car is both a freak and running badly, and able to beat 140 hp cars while it is running badly.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Electronikal said:
hahahahha yeah go to beaterz.com...they have a lot of nice pics...mostly ricey stuff hehe but some guy who owned a Celebrity (chevrolet) made sideskirts out of a raingutter (for the houses)....looks pretty funny hehe...

and Foxy: i could build ya one like that if you want hehehe..its not that hard if you know how to weld :)
Ooooo - yes-yes-yes - Mind you, the way things are in the UK right now I'd probably get arrested as a terrorist!! 8O If it's not actually illegal, the government would probably put a tax on it!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts