1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
House number = 24713 E. Kansas Cir. Aurora, CO 80018
Name = Chris Rodriguez
Item=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7942767078

guys i need your help.. people that lives around this @$$HOLE place. i got burned and this fool told me that he'll ship it on friday. if you guys can get my item back and the money from this fool the money is yours..just get my SAFC send it to me.. pls people i need your help really badly.. this was supposed to be a christmass present for me , but this fool is a @$$hole pls help!!! :(

·
Registered
520 Posts
Maybe something happened? I dunno it seems pretty short a time to assume he screwed you.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
He said he would ship it friday... and it's sunday and you think he screwed you?

Take it easy man. It's only been two days, two of which aren't business days.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
i've had some that take a while..just give it another week or week and a half...then you can start worrying...

Anomalous

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well this is what i did.... i emailed him right now 3X asking on whats going on...no answer.. but when i changed my ebay ID he Answerd ASAP.. well u guys get the cunclusion... and found out his using two address heres the other one

Micheal Rodriguez
744 silver leaf,APT. H leavenworth,KS 66048 United State

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
well, right now isn't the greatest time for shipping. with the holiday days taken off and the excessive amounts of packages people are sending eachother, its quite possible that its on its way.

but still, that schmuck should email you back at least.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
doesn't it seem odd that he's got his listing up like a pro, even though its only his 2nd item on ebay. i know i didnt have a ebay store when i was only on my 2nd item on ebay. seems like this isn't his first ebay id ever.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
If you used paypal... you could just get ur money back that way. If it's a money order, I'm sure that the bank could arrange to get it back for you. As for the product, if he's not answering you, either it's cause he's busy and doesn't wanna say he hasn't, or he's not sending it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts