FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you or none of you may know i started the long hard journey of doing my interior I foud a guy that is going to do certain pieces and send them to me(I Pay with paypal) But in one batch of sending me pics of the stuff i noticed something different whereas it might not work for my scort I still dont know how to put pictures up ( I know its a damn shame :oops: ) so check it out on my cardomain page the first pic is what I already have And the second pic is his stuff that he is going to send me and the shift plate thing looks different it might just be me but i dont think its gonna fit thats where all you experts come in.
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... 924&page=7

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think that it will fit. Whether it will actually look all that much better is another question... If it were me I'd just take the old pieces and do some spray painting. :)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well everything else is getting painted black.....but I dont know if that will fit if it does thats great cause i can use the dent thing that mine doesnt have and mount all my switches for my various lighting objects :lol:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
Thanks for helping me out and telling me if it would fit james and yes i do have ac it may smell like sweaty feet when i turn it on but i have it.
:roll: whatever. Don't even try that.

If I knew if it would fit I'd have said something to that effect. But I have no clue, BUT I just wanted you to be aware of the fun it'll be trying to get into a car with black interior after it's sat in the sun in 70 degree temps all day. You're gonna cook your hands on your steering wheel.

·
Registered
750 Posts
95 from that picture it looks like it would fit. And you have a few choices

1. Make it fit, where it doesnt shave the console till it fits, unless its way off

2. Put the original one back in

3. Buy yourself a carbonfiber sticker. (dont know where you can find it check a local graphics shop) and make the original have your carbon fiber look.

BUT i am no expert. And about that smell, try those air vent clips. that could help....its worth a shot

·
Registered
874 Posts
James92Scort said:
BUT I just wanted you to be aware of the fun it'll be trying to get into a car with black interior after it's sat in the sun in 70 degree temps all day. You're gonna cook your hands on your steering wheel.
:laughing3:
I just had to laugh REALLY REALLY hard at you crack about sitting in 70 degree temps all day. Idunno, maybe you mean 70 celcius???? Cuz out here 70 degrees = January/February. The over night low this time of year might be 70. Try it with 115 degrees bro. :blob6: You could bake cookies in your car out here.this it what it feels like getting in your car after work out here :violent3: or :violent2:

70 Degrees... :sign5:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Well Pimp, that was just an average temp I threw out there...lately in Indiana it's been gettin up to the high 80s and even up to the mid 90s, so that's only 10 degrees difference from where you're at. Even with my tan interior and that nifty windshield visor thing my car still feels like an oven after work. :violent2:
Just think about all black... :sad1:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
see i got a plan for that......When i get out of the car i turn the sweaty feet ac all the way up then like 5-10 minutes before im gonna go back to the car i remote start it so that way by the time im there its already cool 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts