FEOA Forums banner

=I need Info. on 2 People=

809 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Skuce 
#1 ·
Ok....

I have bought stuff from 2 people who have now proceded to disappear for a while (with all my money by the way).

What I'm asking is for a "Phone Number" and "Current Address" for these people

Here is the last known Information that I have:

Old Address:

Dan Desmond
3672 Naomi St.
Seaford, NY
(Oakleticsfan@aol.com)

Possible New Address??:

Dan Desmond
268(or 168) Gordon Street
Freeport, NY

Supposedly has a ZX2 with an Erebuni kit on it.
So if anyone has any access to getting personal info (especially current phone numbers) it would be appreciated if you could get back to me either here or privately

#3 ·
Dan sold me a Wings West ZX2 front lip that had a small crack in it.

Mike sold me a set of (4) 6" Stroke 4" bore IR Aro Provenair Cylinders with a 1 3/8" Piston rod. ***ARRIVED TODAY***

#6 ·
:violent3: That's a really rotton thing to happen (I'd rather give my money away than have it 'stolen'). It's no comfort to you but the Police prosecuted a guy near where I live, for 'cheating' on E-bay; taking money for goods he never provided. Hope you find these two blokes.

#8 ·
Okay so I looked in the most recent white pages for the St. Louis area and found jack nothing on Michael Micelis. I found a 'Dani Desmond' but I don't think that's the one your looking for; Dani is typically a girl's name. Anyways. I hope you find these two slime balls, I had a friend with a neon get cheated out of a set of rims recently and we're still looking for the guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.