FEOA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning my senior prank already and I need ideas to do this. We have this thing in the front of my school and it's tradition to paint it for a sporting event, homecoming, etc. (This thing has four letters and rhymes with bROCK) So I thought it would be great to take it, the only problem is it's a 2 1/2 ton thing. It's about 6 ft away from the street and the otherside of a sidewalk in the grass. I'm hoping that when they first put it there, the school didn't anchor it to the ground because of this purpose. Right now my plan is to strap it to a truck and drag it on to a pallet, via a ramp, and then get a pallet truck and bring it to my friend's house ( who lives across the street) untill we can move it somewhere else.

If you have any idea's on how to move this thing please post them because I'm searching for the easiest way to do this.

Oh yeah, If anyone even has an idea about what high school I'm talking about, please don't tell, otherwise I'm done for.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I don't think a pallet is going to take a 2.5 ton rock

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea i agree i highly doubt a pallet is gonna handle a 2.5 ton rock, i really see no way considering i've worked in warehouses stacking sutff up too a ton on a pallet and they break pretty easy so i would say the rock would go right through :lol:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
well - seeing as you'll be charged with theft of State property if caught..... my suggestion is live trap some squirrels instead and let em loose in the school - thats always a laugh riot :twisted:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Be careful man, you're treading the fine line between mischief and criminal mischief. And theft.

·
Registered
90 Posts
tie some large air bags to it and then flood the area. float it wherever you want it. :p

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
My friend told me a couple of students were planing on letting greased pig loose in the school for senior prank. In the end they didn't do it but it sounds like a winner to me.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
the rock is probably like 2 ft into the ground to begin with.

the pig thing? did something like that my freshman year. there used to be a wooded area by my high school and a little 20 pound wild pig made its way into the football field. we were coming out of athletics class and we caught it put it in my backpack and took it into one of the school wings and let it loose. it went straight into the girls restroom where a counselor saw it and started screaming. so they had to catch it with a trash can. they took me into the principal's office but didnt have proof i did it and i didnt say anyone else did. so they couldnt do nothing about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First, the pig thing sound hilarious. I could only imagine having a pig let loose in my school.

Back in the day when my dad was in high school, he went to the same one as me, the put that rock their to stop grafitti on the school's walls. It wasn't naturally placed there. And my dad thought it was a dumb idea anyway, so he's sort of backing me on this although he's doubtful.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
if its just a big rock i dont think they can arrest you for taking it... i mean you cant steal dirt can you..

like what if u were to dig a hole and take the dirt.. the school could press charges for damage to property but not theft for taking the dirt.. thats just stupid..

i say you get some chains and link um up like a net all coming to one.. and just tow it around off the back of the truck..

in my science class we used this stuff that was like jello but it didnt need to be cold and it wasnt so soft.. turned the liquid kinda hard.. dont remember what we used it for.. dna something or other i was high..

but me and my friends took a bunch of it and poured it in all the toilets... its colorless so ppl would shit or piss and they couldnt flush it out..

·
Super Moderator
6,053 Posts
you need three pigs, with a big #1, 2 and 4 on them.

the school staff will be looking for #3 all day long, and you'll be laughing your asses off.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
one senior prank not to do over. DO NOT PLAY WITH HALON SYSTEM. that is all

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
If there was a way to get the rock inside the school that would be great lol. I should of thought of something like that for a senior prank seeing as i have a key to the school but they don't know that :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts