FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is what's left of my new SHO after i was ran off the road this past weekend. I hate kids, and dark, narrow, blind turns in the middle of a cornfield.

anyways, I hated the gas prices of the larger car, and I hated the insurance prices on newer cars, so I'm looking at getting a '93-95 EGT again, and continue building my TBird race car, which had been put on hold due to the expense of owning a rather new car.

Just thought I'd give the few of you that actually thought I was an alright guy a heads up on what was up with me, and that I might be back around with another EGT sometime soon.

If anyone knows of any good deals on EGT's anywhere between SC and PA, let me know. Thanks guys!!

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rolled 3 times, landed on the roof, crawled out of the car and waited for an ambulance/police to arrive.

no bruises, no broken bones, 2 scratches that i got because i had to crawl through broken glass to get out. it defintaly puts a new outlook on life.

hows your kid doin'? :)

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beaverboy said:
You're one lucky SOB, Tito. I'm glad you're back (and well). Looks like the roof barely held 8O

Keep an eye open for a protege too.. it might put a new spin on an old familiar car for you. Also, check in your area for any 323 GTXs or GTs.. wouldn't hurt to start out with a little turbo'd BP.
i love you beav. - hadn't even thought about tracers/proteges - i'll keep an eye out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.