FEOA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They Denied my custom plate "I BOOST"

Even though they´ve approved BOOSTD, BOOSTIN, BOOSTED, BOOST, BOOSTID, etc.

Bastards! Well now I´m just "GTTURBO"

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
State Farm= RIP OFF!!!
150 bucks a month for insurance. I could get that LTS and my GT for 155 a month for both cars through Progressive Insurance....although it will have slightly less coverage.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well those other ones I mentioned were already taken, that´s why I was complaining that they would let me have the one I wanted....so I just had to settle for "GTTURBO"

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
try for this one instead...esp if your govt requires a front plate 3M TA3 people in front looking through a rear view mirror will get a treat....some govts already will not allow it though

·
Registered
710 Posts
The same is also true of "TI 3VOM"... I tried every conceivable spelling of this and they caught every one. I settled for RALLY GT since I´ll be mocking mine up to look like a rally car. EXCEPT for the all terrain tires. No sense in that for the street.

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah VA is picky about what you can get on the license plates. although they lemme get ones that said HI OF1CR a few years ago when i lived there...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
25-04-2003 at 06:54, 93EGTinLR wrote:
try for this one instead...esp if your govt requires a front plate 3M TA3 people in front looking through a rear view mirror will get a treat....some govts already will not allow it though
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:-? Why won´t some govts., allow it? ´Alice in Wonderland´ did it all the time? ;-)

·
Registered
295 Posts
the ones on this car say "STEVE TN" for Steve Tennessee, where I´m from, although, they are VA plates :p. I still got the ones that have the mountains in the background. My friend who is from Rhode Island had "Steve RI" on his. he also had VA plates [and go figure, his name was steve :p]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts