I don't know how this works, but.....

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  93EGTinLR 
#1 ·
If you study this picture very closely,

there is a fountain in the background.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
OK I am very frustrated with you guys. Is the humour too sophistimicated? :eek:
The JOKE is: you would normally only notice the girl. It is a joke about men and their one track minds. Geez do I have to explain everything? :roll:
The JOKE is: if after you saw the picture someone pointed out the fountain you would be so amazed that anyone could ever notice there was anything but the girl in the picture you would have to ask them how they saw that, as if they had super powers of perception or something. :sad3:
I regret this joke. It didn't work :sad2:
The good news is I saved hundreds by switching to Geico! :lol:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
93EGTinLR said:
MadBrad said:
The good news is I saved hundreds by switching to Geico! :lol:
good joke with the right ppl...but n e ways...I checked into Geico as it is time for renewal and I was not happy with my current rate and the ins company would not lower it....but here is the fun part...with my record, Geico anted 1200 for 6 months....I then called USAA and got it for 1000 per six months with a dramatic drop with my first renewal at that time...the only catch is that you pretty much have to be associated with the military in some way....but since I was already there...might as well

cheers
Uhh, The Geico thing was a joke too. :roll: But a G note for 6 months? I pay 2 gs a year for 3 cars :!: Canadian!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
nukewater said:
see, thats what i assumed, than u said something about the physics teacher, and i began to think about the refraction of light in falling water and the capturing method of the camera..

I think too much.
OK I will remove the physics teacher thing :computer:

BTW it is Josie Maran, From the 2001 SI swimsuit thingy.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
^^^^^^
||||||||||
see there's aguy that got it! Him and Electronikal. Just concentrate real hard and you might see the background 8O

Discussion starter · #16 ·
93EGTinLR said:
yeah I get the feeling it was not the speeding ticket they were worried about...lol...I am also glad the cop did not give me one with the other two offenses...I was doing over 100 when it happenned...in a 55...yeah , not smart...but the funny part is that they caught the other person on the other side of the river
Wow! If you ended up on the other side of the river I'd say that is improper passing :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.