FEOA Forums banner

I/C and intake pics?

917 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Onegimp 
#1 ·
Hey, ive seen a few set ups, and i think pretty much know how i wanna do everything, but i'd like to see how u did it. I might end up finding a better way. Thanks! :D

#2 ·
Air usually goes from the filter, intake pipe, compressor turbine side of the turbo, intercooler, pipe, TB, intake manifold, intake valves, cylinder, exhaust valves, header, exhaust turbine of the turbo, downpipe, flex pipe?, cat, exhaust, muffler, back out into the air.

Not really gonna find a better way than that.

sarge, neuspeed and a few others have a good setup, although Sarge needs to clean up his IC piping. :p

as far as pics, can't help ya there.

#3 ·
Air usually goes from the filter, intake pipe, compressor turbine side of the turbo, intercooler, pipe, TB, intake manifold, intake valves, cylinder, exhaust valves, header, exhaust turbine of the turbo, downpipe, flex pipe?, cat, exhaust, muffler, back out into the air.
Uh, flex pipe, yes, cat no, resonator yes :)
But ya i was just trying to figure out where to route the intake piping to and from the ic. I was thinking of removing my tow hooks and runnin it through there, if i did a fmic, which i plan on.

#9 ·
Onegimp said:
I would highly recommend leaving the tow hooks there. Trust me on this one.
hahahah amen on that one. i actuall welded more hooks on.. lets just say my cars been towed its share of times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.