FEOA Forums banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Registered
709 Posts
95 perhaps I missed what the purpose of that post was. So you got pulled over for reckless driving and it appears as though you want someone to start a fight with you. I have no idea what you are trying to do other than be a jackass. If indeed you are trying to be a jackass, well you suceeded, otherwise you lost me.

· Registered
1,027 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
hey bird ill become cool like you and sit on a computer all day and pick fights with people. what are you talking about typo anyway? people do make mistakes.
:oops: No fight picking intended - heaven forefend! Just seemed "Wreckless" was an appropriate word in the context of this thread (which incidentally is getting a bit on the heavy side). Sorry to have annoyed you. I don't sit at my computer all day, just on and off when I'm in need of good company. :wink:

· Registered
1,027 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
OMG foxy that wasnt directed at you at all that was all at birdbrains or whatever. i only pick fights with the handicap not females :D
:D Oh good - glad we haven't had a falling out!! I've edited out my post anyhow - 0k? (by the way, even I make 'misteaks'):wink:

· Registered
1,027 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
Foxy makes mistakes that doesnt sound like anything i ever heard you must not really be foxy we better get slap to handle this log in problem :lol:
Try - "Foxy makes mistakes? That doesn't sound like anything I ever heard. You must not really be Foxy: We better get Slap' to handle this log-in problem".

:lol: Now do you believe it's me? :lol:

· Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Beaverboy said:
Glad to see that you admit to having a thick skull.. knowing is half the battle.
I admit I've done some stupid crap, but I'm young and since birddog misquoted me saying i do this 'once a month' is way, way out of context. I rarely ever speed like that anymore. Most of us do 10 over every now and then. Last night some kid in a V6 Chrysler wanted to race me and I fought off every urge to drag him off the last light downtown. I succeeded. But I wasn't going to tell you that, but you would have just as soon assumed that I did anyway, wouldn't you? Because I have a "thick skull" and I'm "stupid" because of a once in a very very long while incident.

Beaverboy said:
I think he's bitter because you throw up these threads about how stupid other drivers are.. and in them you describe every stupid move you make. When you get some feedback that you don't like you lash out with anger driven ("screw you!") replies.
Like I said before hand, I really don't care about his opinion, I threw up the thread because i almost lost my car, and decided to be stupid and bring around another possibility of losing it twice in one day. I can be stupid, but that still doesn't give you, or him, the right to throw names at me like you were in elementary school...you poopyhead. I tried to keep it civilized at first, but after he kept egging me on, I wrote a 'screw you' reply to him because he's what you would call a hypocrite. I didn't care for his opinions in Columbus and I don't generally care for people like him (who have probably had more tickets than me) to tell me to slow down.

James92Scort said:
Everyone still does incredibly stupid stuff, whether they know it or not. I seen this lady drive straight through a turn lane and about nail 3 cars. she didn't realize it though, but that doesn't mean it was incredibly stupid, does it?
Make up your mind.. there's carelessness.. innocent accidents.. and then there's stupidness.. going 65 in a 25 residential zone would fit under the latter. Does that mean that you're stupid? No. You realize it's wrong.. you just got caught up in the moment.. but you fail to realize that you do have control over your actions. It may be difficult.. but you really need to stop letting your anger get the best of you.. because being pissed off doesn't hold up in court.[/quote]

Ok I wrote this before work and i was running a bit late. let me clarify.
This lady was old and unaware of her mistake. I'm sure to this day she still is, but it was still carelessness.
James92Scort said:
but that doesn't mean it was incredibly stupid, does it?
What I meant was: It was still, although she was blissfully unaware, incredibly stupid.
Clear everything up for you?

btw it's spelled ladder Beav.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.