FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STUPID FREAKIN MORONS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!
Ok so i went to dairy queen to get myself a blizzard and i was obeying all speed limits. So here i have my peanut butter oreo blizzard and i'm driving down my street on the way home, when here comes this mother f'er in a Daewoo something or another flyin through this freakin yield sign. I SLAMMED the brakes on. no clutch, just brakes. I about killed my car and as i look up i see him looking at me, then he decides to just go. he flies through a parking lot and down the highway. if i hadn't hesitated for a second i woulda been on his ass. so he turns down a side street, i turn down the street, he turns again, i turn again. he floors it, i floor it. now...I'm an idiot 65 in a 25 chasing this f'ker. He's about 1/4 mile away from me now so i start flashing my lights to let him know i was there. by the time i get to the next stop sign he's already turned and there's two cars coming, i can't go. so when i finally can he's already slipped down a f'in side street. I am so pissed off. I almost lost my car and i completely lost my temper. I know he didn't want his POS car, but I still want my damn car. GRRRRRR
If I had been going 30 mph instead of 25 mph, I would have nailed this f'er straight in the door. He wanted me to hit him and when he saw I stopped, he took off. Damnit to hell. I hate those people.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
before I even clicked on the post I knew it was you james...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought about it, but by that time he had flown through the parking lot and was turning onto US 14. I was like **** I shouldn't have hesitated but at first i thought i killed my engine. (from not pressing in the clutch when braking) He looked like some punk **** kid with a light blue baseball cap and he was driving a light blue late 90s 2 door hatchback Daewoo or Kia. I always tell my coworker 'they could have hit my car' and this **** almost made me hit him. Now that I think about it though, I already have a new bumper ready to be put on. should have tagged his **** and let him pay for the repairs. But my insurance doesn't need to get any higher. :evil:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
95EsortSittinLo said:
James close your eyes and count to ten backwards.
How do i count to ten backwards? wouldn't I count from ten if I was counting backwards? lol :?

Thanks I needed to get my mind off this anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
8O wut kind of scort do you drive? you couldnt catch him? a daywoo or a
kia come on man drive the car like you own it. i would have drove awsome, ( transporter the movie style ), lol im glad you are ok and your baby is ok too :twisted:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I drive a 92 GT, i could and would have taken him had I not hesitated to go after him. but I waited too long then when i tried to go i realized it was still in 2nd gear. I floored it and thats the first time I revved it to 4k and dropped the clutch in a LONG time. had those two other cars not been there downtown I would have had him easily. I was freakin myself out though 65 in a residential street. 8O

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Careful James - young girl driving her boyfriend on motorway - overtakes Range Rover - Range Rover cuts up girl and forces her to pull up on slipway. Gets out of vehicle and tries to pull girl from car - boyfriend intervenes and is stabbed to death. Man escapes. Captured two years later - found to be wanted for bullion robbery in London. Now serving life. Girl now in 'witness protection programme' for rest of her life. No winners there!! :(

·
Registered
710 Posts
And what precisely would you have done if you'd caught him? James, you're going to end up:

1) Dead for chasing the wrong person.
2) In jail for either speeding, or killing somebody in a residential street, and/or both.

Don't lose your cool. Just because the prick in the Daewoo is driving with total disregard to decency doesn't mean you have to do the same.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I pulled out in front of someone yesterday morning.. by accident. I looked twice.. and didn't see them.. heard their horn as I casually accelerated up to speed. That happens every now and then.. despite my best efforts to drive safely.. I'm just glad James wasn't behind the wheel of the truck I cut off. :(

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I woulda had fun with him. He looked about as skinny as me and younger If i had caught up to him I would have just followed him all around the city. if he stopped I was just going to ask him what the hell he was doing driving through yield signs. I know i shouldn't have chased him but I wanted some freakin answers. It was the right person, I saw him and his ***** car, so I would not have ended up chasing the wrong person.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Guy did that to me once. Blew through a yield sign right infront of me. We (Brett, Whitmer and I) weren't doing anything so we just followed him home. When he got out we just stared at him as he walked to his door. Once he got in we stayed there for awhile until we saw him look out a window. Got out and looked at him through his window. Once he left the window we got in and left.

Not a word was spoken but my point was made.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow, James congratulations on your stupid things to do award. So someone pulled out in front of you and you wanted to send them a message - pulling out in front of people is dangerous! So what do you do. you go flying through a residential neigborhood ad 65mph. Grow up. plain and simple I have no doubt that at some point you are going to cause an accident, or get a healthy ticket. Act a little bit more responsible - you'll get more respect. that and if the guy was just trying to piss you off, he won and he knows it. Nothing like a bit of positive reinforcement.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Aww, snap, RECOGNIZE!! :roll:

Thank your lucky stars you didn't get hurt...a wreckless driving charge is not something you want on your permanent record.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
birddog said:
Wow, James congratulations on your stupid things to do award. Grow up.
you know something I don't like you anymore. your'e annoying. i know it was stupid so back off. I don't need you acting all big and mature around me.
Just back off with yoru inane wanna be mature crap

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One more thing. Next time... ask before you throw your opinion at me. because I got sick of hearing all about your opinions in Columbus. You always have to be right. I hate people like that. You tell me to grow up but no one can get a word in edgewise whilest you're spouting off your crap. btw I've already have a reckless driving ticket. never paid it. why you ask? Because I went to court, then went to DD class and it was wiped off my record. funny isn't it? You tell me I'm stupid yet you don't seem to get a word in about him doing the same thing, let alone cutting someone off and then flying through a parking lot to get away. Whatever.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would have followed him home and then seen where he lived. Then i would have came by later that night and probably poke a hole in his gas tank or cut his tires. Maybe even drain all his oil. That would teach him...................

1 - 20 of 66 Posts