FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, wish me luck! I´m about to head out and make the 1,000 mile trip to PA! I know the scort can make it, but I´m just afraid I won´t be able to. My wife is gonna have to stay awake to keep me up, since she can´t/won´t drive stick it´s up to me to get us there!

Off I go, wish me luck. Next time I post I´ll be back home!

·
Registered
335 Posts
hey let me know when you get back around here. Have a safe trip.

91 Gt Scort. Teal.

[ This message was edited by: 91scortgtboy on 23-12-2002 00:21 ]

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow, making the wrong choice in coming home....pa....or atleast pittsburgh is the stupidiest place....no recreation for anyone under 21.....unless you rich and live off of daddy´s wallet.....

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have to disagree the southwestern area of PA is a great place for all ages. I grew up in that area and never had a hard time finding something to get into.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, we made it! We got in at about 2100 last night (9 p.m.) eastern standard time. We were on the road for just over 14 hours and drove just short of 1,000 miles. Anyway, I´m here in Mt. Penn, safe and sound, and without a single complaint from the scort.

Well, as my Mom has a dial-up connection, I won´t be posting too often in the next couple of weeks. I´ll talk to you all later.

·
Registered
178 Posts
maybe if i didn´t wear everything out????
....that could be it.....who knows, i have alot of complaints about this place......maybe it´s just me??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts