FEOA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car dynoed last weekend and my friend seems to think that the #'s are to low for what I have. It is a stock bp that I have turbo'ed with a T3/T4 external 38mm wastegate. I run 465cc injectors and a walbro 255lph fuel pump. The head has been P&P intake and exhaust to match the gasket. 2.5 inch intercooler piping and 2.5 inch stainless exhaust from the turbo back. I had the car tested at 17 psi and made 215whp.

Do these #'s sound right? I just want to shut my buddy up he thinks that I should be around 300whp.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
You need way bigger injectors for more power. 550cc/min will start maxing around the 300hp mark.
What engine management are you running?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The motor is pushing 215whp not 300. I think the power it has is fine for now it's my buddy that thinks it should be around 300.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
black and I could only see through a dime size hole. I should have been able to see right through it right. well the honey comb part.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I tapped out around 245 with the 460's running full standalone and pyulling timing. On stock turbo, and that was quite a while ago.

-STeve

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess i will have to go back to the dyno and let you guy's know what happens. 245whp sounds great. thanks fo the help guy's I guess my buddy was right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts