FEOA Forums banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts
so how much would it probably end up costing you if you just sent it off? lol

I know this isnt the right place or anything but speaking of porting... how much more power could you expect for a 1.9 head port an polished and would it help increase the bottom end as well?

Good luck with the process man hopefully it speeds up for ya.

I have no idea, you would have to call a performance shop and get a quote.

Honestly, the 1.9l SEFI is not going to make much power N/A. Off the top of my head another member dropped a few grand and only made around 115hp @ the wheels. If you turbo it, you will get much better results.

yea thats kinda what i was afraid.. So do the 3.8L throttle body, 2.0SPi head and throw a turbo on it basically right? where is everyone finding the UDP's at tho??
UDP are no longer made so you have to find somebody selling one, like me.;)

okay so ive read through the thread about 5times now. I got a 97 2.0L so i have found a 96 mustang that someone is parting out so i can get the TB off of that. my only question is besides the TB do i need to pull anything else off of that mustang like plugs or hose's anything else?

Its a good idea to get the connector that plugs into the TPS sensor. You can leave the Idle control valve because your stock one will fit.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
pics of what? the thread is 14 years old, i doubt any of the pics that were embedded origionally are still there. there is a video on the very first post.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.