FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking abut all I ate today, and it really wasn't that much... but it felt good to be continuously full through the day.

I woke up around 2:30 and went to work around 3 to get a 6" blt sub, to my surprise my boss handed me my check too... that ruled. Then around 7 i went to subway and got a 6" pizza sub, then around 10 i had a bowl of clam chowder and now i'm muchin on a turkey n swiss sammich with some Lays chips.

Good ol' cheap food! :)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
same here: two meals a day on average.

i eat whenever i can. but today i ate well;
-breakfast: had a bagel n' creamcheese
-lunch: had a bakeable pizza
-dinner: bacon cheeseburger w/ spicey cheese (whatever the hell that kinda cheese is called)
-2am snack: a dozen handfulls of some fish crackers.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
usually i eat a bunch of little meals throughout the day, and that keeps me full.

but today:

steak and potatoes for breakfast (leftovers)
pasta for lunch
mac and chesse + chili for dinner

(yea, i pretty much eat whatever i want regardless of what meal it is).

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
alot of days i go with 1 meal... if you saw me you would not believe it :) but with my job being at night i usually get something about 3 or 4 in the morning then come home maybe grab a bowl of cereal then go to sleep then get up and go to work... with a little tv watching :) OH yeah and some feoa time factored in there too.

yesterday i had some scalloped potatos with sourdough bread for lunch... took a nap before work, went to work when i got up had a hot pocket pepsi and white cheddar popcorn for dinner at like 11:30 (I had to go into work at 8:00 last night instead of 12) and since then i have had a handful of goldfish and a mocha then feoa time and sleep time :)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Normally I have 2 large meals, sometimes breakfast too, and I normally snack about 3 to 5 times a day. The past little while has been an exception, because I've only been having 1 to 2 medium meals, and no snacking time.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I usually eat alot... especially during the summer months where I'm active.

lately I haven't been... and I hope that changes when I go back to school and start going to the gym religiously.

In the summer though, I'll usually consume a decent meal every 3-4 hours.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I eat 1-2 meals per day. School dining plan, so it's included in my housing costs.

if I go to the gym (which i usually do every evening) I eat a small snack (mostly protein)

I can live off almost no food, but at the same time I have a record with my friends of 14 FULL PLATES of food from the dining hall.... (dinner after a day of weightlifting then a trip to the mountains for some snowboarding.)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
highanddry said:
I eat till I'm full.

Then I wait till I'm hungry again, at which point I eat till I'm full again.
^^ Highanddry put it best.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I just watched my roommate eat a 14" pizza in about 15 minutes...the kid's crazy. Eats like 3lbs of spaghetti at once. And he wonders why he's sick

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
highanddry said:
I eat till I'm full.

Then I wait till I'm hungry again, at which point I eat till I'm full again.
sounds too much like the family dog.. except for the part about eating till you get sick, and eating that as well. ughhh *shudders*......

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Once, when I was younger and even stupider than I am now, I ate till I threw up, just to see if I could do it.

Don't try this at home. It's just stupid. It's not even funny. Just a waste of food (in my case Kraft dinner).

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I got some kraft dinner for 25 cents a box.... would you recommend that I try it because it's not going to cost me that much? I can probably even get someone else to cook it for me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.