FEOA Forums banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
50k on mine and has about $10k in parts on its. Its been a good 17 years owning it now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Idk if anyone still reads this thread but my 1998 zx2 cool coupe is over 500,000 miles and still going strong. 3rd owner and nothing major has ever had to be fixed except a transmission rebuild last year. Most of the receipts from 2nd owner were in the car not sure what first owner had done if anything since it only had a couple thousand miles on it when it was purchased by owner 2. Bill of sale was with receipts. Is that mileage a record? Lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Idk if anyone still reads this thread but my 1998 zx2 cool coupe is over 500,000 miles and still going strong. 3rd owner and nothing major has ever had to be fixed except a transmission rebuild last year. Most of the receipts from 2nd owner were in the car not sure what first owner had done if anything since it only had a couple thousand miles on it when it was purchased by owner 2. Bill of sale was with receipts. Is that mileage a record? Lol
Wow, yes you may have the record.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks. She's a beast. What can I say? Oh and I'm not a sir. Completely realize you have no way of knowing that. Just wanted to put it out there since she is still kicking strong. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Hows the body on the car? Rotted out?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts