FEOA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 LX Hatch. I am looking for ways to add fog lights to the front. I also need advice for attaching the spoiler. one side just will not snap in. need advise. 8)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Im not sure what exactly you need help with for the fog lights. If its the wiring, what i like to do is splice into the parking lights power wire so when ever i turn my headlights/parking lights on my fogs are on also. As for mounting the lights it is usually pretty simple just a few screws usually hold them in place.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
For factory appearing switch, I'd go to the JY and get an OEM fog lamp switch and wire connector. Wire that up from a key on-hot source and run a relay to protect switch and circuit. It would be the "cleanest" route. I had org. lights for a long time, but had to rewire them to turn on without the headlights on.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the OEM harness in the car, whether or not it came equipped with the lights originally? That's the way it is with stangs.
You should just be able to buy the oem switch and lights with brackets.

·
Registered
293 Posts
yournamehere said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the OEM harness in the car, whether or not it came equipped with the lights originally? That's the way it is with stangs.
You should just be able to buy the oem switch and lights with brackets.
Not all of them were this way....I've found that some LX's did have the wiring and other one's didnt....all GT's should have them. As for installing them, instructions should cover most the info, I did this on my old LX and it took about 40 mins with no previous experiance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts