FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
I hate it when my flux copasitor burns out and I run out of pletonium. I need to pick up a mr. fusuion also.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think those two articles on engines and turbochargers are pretty good. Very good simple explanations for the novices. Should be required reading. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chivo said:
I think those two articles on engines and turbochargers are pretty good. Very good simple explanations for the novices. Should be required reading. :)
Yeah the whole site is amazing. The amount of info on there is phenomenal. I work in a Call Center for an insurance company and it can be boring at times when it is not busy so its an awesome site for that. READ ON!!!

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
back in the early 90s the Ferrari F1 engines ran on smoke. If any of the smoke got out, the engine would stop running. :)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I thought an engine was like a bicycle. I press the pedal, and it moves... I just thought that it was set up so nicely that the harder I pressed the faster it moved.. just like the faster you move the pedal. Maybe that explains the gas mileage and why the car doesn't drive smoothly. I should stop just mashing the pedal to the ground to keep the car moving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts