FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night at work...i was making a delivery when some dumb blonde.....no offense to you blonde people.....but they smacked my car....head on....so now i already made it to the boneyard and got some fenders and a hood....i need a new bumper....preferalbly GT so if you got one to spare...let me know

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks like you have a date :-o What can I say there are a lot of inconsiderate people around :-]

I have 2 fuwking Dings in my DOOR !!!

[ This message was edited by: DreamLand on 30-03-2003 00:41 ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I hate that sh*t. At least you got a good look at them, so if you see them down the road, you´ll know its them. I really hate it when someone hits your car in a parking lot when your not there and just takes off with no note or anything. I have a big @ss hole in my front bumper due to that. I just tell people its to help cool the engine ;-)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yeh thats how my whole drivers side front end was smashed in. i got tboned by some prick about 8 months ago and since i broke my arm all i could think about was pain so i didnt get license plates or nething. So i got the ticket, got stuck with the bill, and i´m still driving with smashed in fender and door. Damn prick drivers!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
well mine was not exactly a hit and run....my passenger side was t-boned and the shop that fixedit for the other driver´s ins comp did a crappy job, the second one was on the driver´s side, a woman backed into me and had no insurance and I was only carrying liability at the time, I now carry comprehensive also and uninsured motorists, my front bumper was torn up by hitting a raccoon at 70mph on a cold feb morn...replaced it and about 5 months later my parking brake went and she parked herself on a fire hydrant, better than the house beyond it...lol, not major damage, but noticeable, then last month I was in a hurry running late for work and backed out into the front corner of an Accord, did $306 damage to the Accord and cracked my rear bumper....so along with all the other stuff I´ve got planned in the not too distant future, bodywork is going to be part of it....lool

·
Registered
911 Posts
thats odd...my uninsured motorist is included in my liabilty so if someone doesnt have insurance, thats the only time my company will pay for my repairs.

·
Registered
657 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
30-03-2003 at 13:25, 92gt5spd wrote:
thats odd...my uninsured motorist is included in my liabilty so if someone doesnt have insurance, thats the only time my company will pay for my repairs.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It´s a state by state thing. Aren´t there still some states where insurance is not required?

·
Registered
911 Posts
i dunno....i know in ohio they dupe u... its not illegal to drive w/ out insurance....but they make u sign a paper stating u ahve insurance at the BMV either when u get ur temps, ur license or tags u have to sign them...so by signing that ur breaking the law for lying on paper, not really for not havin insurance...a cop told me that once when i got pulled over...Last time i smart off to a cop..

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
...so by signing that ur breaking the law for lying on paper, not really for not havin insurance...a cop told me that once when i got pulled over...Last time i smart off to a cop..
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

lol, I imagine so...it def is a state by state item though...I will not go without it again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts