FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well out driving on a gorgeous night, last month, letting my BP sing the song of her people, I encountered a completely mentally deficient buck, no cars for several miles ahead, or behind, just ran out in front of me. Hood, headlights, grille, fender, windshield, wiper blades, chin spoiler, all F$#@ed.

For the last month I have been accumulating parts, can't find a chin spoiler, must not exist, bought the last new driver side headlight in existence, used grille, corner marker lamp, and have been beating out the fender and hood, looking pretty good so far.

Can't believe I was able to find as many parts as I have...
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Super Moderator
6,120 Posts
The last of the LTS's. Keep her alive!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortunately zero mechanical damage, other than the drivers door handle, because of course it's only door handle I give a crap about (facepalm).

Had a friend over last night to help massage body panels back into shape, he immediately locked his keys in his truck, spent 3 hours trying to unlock his truck instead of working on the LTS. I swear the universe has conspired against me to prevent me from fixing stuff, two of three parts were damaged during shipping, cold weather every time I have free time to do work... If she didn't drive perfectly I would be extremely frustrated, it's just kinda embarrassing rolling around town looking like she does.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think Bambi lovers would change their mind's after being attacked by one of those animals.

Could be, suicide by car is a great honor in the Deer community .

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got all the parts together. Looking as good as when I bought her, witch was not that good... Rusty as hell, but somehow not at the unibody mounting points, but on the way... can't wait, gonna be fun as hell at some point in the future (lols) Just enjoying her for the few years she's got left....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts