FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any could help me with some know how so i can take my a/c system off and my power steering,....and is there a way to tell if you have a cracked head gasket or a cracked head. because i dont know which problem i have or if its either so can i get a lil help from the boys......o yeah will i be aight with some honda crx third generation wheels i just need something to ride on just sold my rims they are both 4x100 but didnt know for sure if there was something else to consider

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
help 2.1.6

do you need your oxygen sensor hooked up or not because my wires got melted to my exhaust and i reconnected where i think it should go but cant tell if its working or not its the three wire one and i plan on switching out exhaust manifolds when my donor exp gets here so what should i do.

and my friend just got a mazda 323 the hatch back with the 1.6 motor. im just wondering the capabilities of the motor i dont like that body style but yeah is that a nice base motor or does the 1.8 make it even not worth the effort.

my car is a 91 lx 4dr

does anyone have one of the wrap around spoilers off the 91-92 gts up for giveaway or about how much the junkyard will run ya.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.