FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys think I´m online a lot now? I´ve decided that sometime within the next two weeks I´m going to be putting a bit of my refund into getting a cable modem on my computer AT MY HOUSE...yes that´s right...where I spend most of my off time now. In my tv room. :)
Right now I have to drive over to my place of employment (my dad´s office) to get online and chat. BUT! I will soon have my own Cable modem and I will appear to be online basically all the time. :-] You think I have a lot of posts now? hehehe ;-)

·
Registered
802 Posts
oh god..... can we say... *FIRST TO 1 MILLION POSTS* and it will be james up with 999,359 all alone racing for the finish.. while were all like.. meh. ;-) we love you james.. u just have FAR to much time on your hands, not that we dont love absorbing your knowledge..

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only problem is I still have to ask my dad, cause I don´t know if he´ll let me...bah! one of the downsides of getting free rent from your parents ;-)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it´s set! Next Friday on the 28th, I will have a cable modem installed at my house on my computer between 5 and 7 pm. They got a deal going on, 1st 3 months for 23.95, and a one time fee of 19.95 for installation... after that it´ll jump to 45.95 a month (cable modem included in that price). I´m going to get a router and network me and my moms computer together so she can use the modem too, not to mention I´m going to link my PS2 too :-] I can´t wait for online gaming. :-D

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
hell yeah! i did that at my house, hell i have even have a hub in my tiny apt room. gotta have a connection for the ps2! for a while i was beta testing everquest for ps2 before it came out. buy socom and tony hawk pro skater 4. and if you are into football or basketball, get some of those online games too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts