FEOA Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Nice Choice 95, those are the exact rims I'm looking at getting. Konig makes some that look like that with those little grooves made into little holes on the spokes so you can see more of your brakes and rotors, if you really want. But I love those rims, especialy the ones you pictured in Gunmetal.

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah I like em except for that chrome lip Im unsure of how that will look on my car :? There pricey too ther 1100 with tires for 17's and they come with toyo proxes 8) but there made by icon which is a brother company of apc :?

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Hey 95, you can find about three or four companies who do identical rims, I mentioned the Tenzo R versions, called Apex 5's, there are also identical rims by R1, Drag, and Volk. I know that neither you nor me can afford the Volks, but you can get a good deal on the R1 versions with tires online for just under $1K, I'm not too sure about the brand of tires, but I would imagine they would be decent for a while until you could save up for some really nice sticky rubber. :wink: Ask around at your local speed shop or wheel/tire places to see who can get you a good deal. I've been doing that and if you get to talk to the anager usually you can get a better price. I've been quoted 1200 bucks out the door on a set of badass 17's with Kumho Ecsta 712's. Albiet they are not those trims, I have yet to check the price on those. Try WheelsNext.com or pick up Sport Compact Car Magazine or even Import Tuner, they have tons of adds for those rims. But don't tell anyone you saw them in an import magazine. :lol:

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
yeah but I wanna get them asap (gotta floss the dubs for school :lol: ) and they have em mounted and balanced brand new with toyo's sittin right in the window put on out the door for 1100 and I dont think they'd charge me tax I got there stickers on my car :lol:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.