FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,373 Posts

· Registered
2,373 Posts
By the Way, does anyone here know if R1 Rims are any good? How about Drag Rims, they are two companies that make exact replicas of the Tenzo Apex 5's, but I don't know if htey are any good. I know Volk Wheels makes some that are probably where Tenzo got te design, (Volk's are called the GTC's) , but they are like $425 a Rim, so I can't afford those obviously seein as I'm "poor" as most of FEOA is.

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Sorry 95, I am too lame to understand how to get pics to post up on here, I just don't really care, otherwise I would do it, and drop your car more for you so you could see how it'll look with your "bags" that I know you want to get. Here, I'll do one and put in on my Cardomain page, check back in a couple of minutes, or maybe tomorrow (if i fall asleep doing it).

Check Here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/ghill93gt

(edit) I know you wanted it "quickly" but hey " better late than never" huh? It's done and on the bottom of PAge 4 on my CArdomain, below all of the chops of my car. Hope you enjoy, it's pretty crappy, as are all of the other chops I've done, as I spend very little time doing them. Mainly just for a genereal idea of how the car'll look.

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Nice Choice 95, those are the exact rims I'm looking at getting. Konig makes some that look like that with those little grooves made into little holes on the spokes so you can see more of your brakes and rotors, if you really want. But I love those rims, especialy the ones you pictured in Gunmetal.

· Registered
2,373 Posts
Hey 95, you can find about three or four companies who do identical rims, I mentioned the Tenzo R versions, called Apex 5's, there are also identical rims by R1, Drag, and Volk. I know that neither you nor me can afford the Volks, but you can get a good deal on the R1 versions with tires online for just under $1K, I'm not too sure about the brand of tires, but I would imagine they would be decent for a while until you could save up for some really nice sticky rubber. :wink: Ask around at your local speed shop or wheel/tire places to see who can get you a good deal. I've been doing that and if you get to talk to the anager usually you can get a better price. I've been quoted 1200 bucks out the door on a set of badass 17's with Kumho Ecsta 712's. Albiet they are not those trims, I have yet to check the price on those. Try WheelsNext.com or pick up Sport Compact Car Magazine or even Import Tuner, they have tons of adds for those rims. But don't tell anyone you saw them in an import magazine. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.