FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need someone to photo shop these rims onto my car real quick.....I ran into a deal on these but Im unsure how well they will look and the guy is holding them for me until tomm night.....The size I might get would be 17's.

heres another shot of the rims

heres a shot of my car

heres another shot

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
The best looking rims imo are the ones where the spokes start flush with the outer edge of the rim near the hub, and then curve back as they near the rim. They look so much tighter than any other spoke design I've seen. And they look killer when they're rolling.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
By the Way, does anyone here know if R1 Rims are any good? How about Drag Rims, they are two companies that make exact replicas of the Tenzo Apex 5's, but I don't know if htey are any good. I know Volk Wheels makes some that are probably where Tenzo got te design, (Volk's are called the GTC's) , but they are like $425 a Rim, so I can't afford those obviously seein as I'm "poor" as most of FEOA is.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Sorry 95, I am too lame to understand how to get pics to post up on here, I just don't really care, otherwise I would do it, and drop your car more for you so you could see how it'll look with your "bags" that I know you want to get. Here, I'll do one and put in on my Cardomain page, check back in a couple of minutes, or maybe tomorrow (if i fall asleep doing it).

Check Here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/ghill93gt

(edit) I know you wanted it "quickly" but hey " better late than never" huh? It's done and on the bottom of PAge 4 on my CArdomain, below all of the chops of my car. Hope you enjoy, it's pretty crappy, as are all of the other chops I've done, as I spend very little time doing them. Mainly just for a genereal idea of how the car'll look.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.