FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo.. I got the lights fixed for my cluster but i should have listened and went with led strips.. now.. can someone tell me where i can wire them into or give me a step by step instruction guide please? :) and thank youuuu

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did.. but i dont remember anything about exactly where to put them.. it says to tap into any wire.. but idk what one.. i know how to get the cluster off with no problem.. but i cant figure out where to wire the lights to when i get them.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know plenty of places where i can get wires to go, but i want them to turn off and on with my cluster. and dim out and what not.. just tell me that? or give me a picture of it or something.. im not stupid with wiring, i do it all the time in other ways, but i just dont want to ruin my cluster if i take it apart.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
I would just solder the wires into one of the bulb sockets and the clip it back in. Instant, dimmed, power and you didn't ruin your cluster.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
It may work that way but if the wires fall out you will have to take the cluster out again to fix it.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well.. i have no idea how else to do it.. i want to be able to dim them and all with no problem not have them fully bright if i dont want them to be.. what if i find someone that can solder them to either the little button looking things, or the metal inside the little black plastic things? will that work?

· Registered
64 Posts
You need the empty 194 wedges that I mentioned in your other thread that you made. The wires on the LED strips will go through the empty wedges and make contact as if it were a bulb. If it doesn't work, flip it around. Go back and reread the shit. This isn't fucking rocket science..

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okay i do have 1 more question before i hook them up.. well a few questions.. do i tape them? or glue? how do i position them? and where? at the bottom/top or facing out.. i know its stupid questions but i wanna get it right the first time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.