FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Yeah I would of liked to help someone out and have it go for a good cause I probably could of gave 20 bucks but i was always raised you should never burn your bridges because you never know when you might want or need to cross them :wink:

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Im sorry all jokes and name calling aside what exaclty did i do that was a violation? Seriously not being sarcastic at all or were you just angry that I dont want to donate money to someone i could careless about? I got my own problems and things that I need money for.

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Lemme address everything 1 by one first of all sun? James i know more about outside then yyou ever will know i spend all my sunlit hours either outside Skateboarding or sitting in the alley way Where me and my fathers Skateshop is. So why should he get money just handed to him?I work for everything in my life i work 6 days a week and on wensday the day i dont work im usually picking up orders or dropping stuff or for the skateshop and violate Ill admit when i first came here i was deff rough around the edges but i have cleaned up cause i like it here(used to) so whatever keep going back and forth me just know your not the only one who happens to work for money.....

· Registered
1,866 Posts
well how about i say screw you and tell you about my fall job....at a haunted house i work at thats open from september 1st to november 1st i would work anywhere from 6-13 hour days. so put that in your pipe and smoke it i dont/didnt have anyone saying yeah that phil kid is a good kid he works hard give him some money for the fuckreak of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.