FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comon guys, no one else wants to Donate to Pimp? I know I've donated well over $100 to him, of course I'm a rich motha **** (shut yo mouth) oooh oooh

er..um yeah sorry anyway... I think we should all donate at least 25 dollars to him. He's a great guy who needs to learn how to fly so he can fly to Ft wayne and visit me, not to mention help me rebuild my suspension. :wink: :wink:

http://www.geocities.com/az_ponyboy/

Donate now. This guy rocks. :D

Edit: I just now (7/4/03) donated another $25 to you Pimp. Good luck :p
PS: is there a way to look up how many donations I've sent you so far? you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
874 Posts
Damn James, Just when I thought you couldn't get any more awsome, you go and do a thing like this. Awsome x Infinity = James. When I first saw that you posted this I thought you were asking for help, so I rushed over to see what was up. When i read this though, it brought a tear to my eye... Ok just kidding about the tear in the eye thing, thats for sissies. For real though even if you guys don't donate, stuff like this helps out alot too. Just getting the word out there in anyway you can will hel out a lot. I so far have 5 donations listed on my donations log. That isn't including James last 2 donations since I haven't updated in a while. Of the seven total, two are from other FEOA members. There are over 1000 members on this site, and if only 1000 people gave $25 I would have half of what I need to pay for the school, and the rest I could more easily afford to take another loan out for. If the word gets speread enough I may be able to get a full ride. I have even concidered setting up a scholarship fund if I get enough interest in this to help other people who want to learn how to fly achieve their dreams. Trust me you will be thanked profusly for your donation, and I garuntee your money won't be wasted. I have already used the mony I raised so far to buy a headset and a digital flight computer. Those are only a couple of the extra thing I will have to buy on top of tuition for the school. If anyone want's to see what school I am planning on attending you can see it here http://www.panamacademy.com/career.asp. In the future if thing kicks off, I'm thinking about coming up with something to offer for your donation, mabe a shirt or hat or a patch or something. I keep records of all the donations and who sent them, so everyone will be properly thanked. Just ask James. In return I will also offer any extra help anyone needs with anything I can be of assistance with. I'm not expecting something for nothing. Once again James, thank you sooooo Very much for doing this. It means a lot. And for everyone else out there, you never know, a few years from now you may be on a plane heading somewhere and you could hear me anounce over the mic "I could't have taken you on that wonderful flight without the help of a lot of other people out there who helped us all get to where we are today." Ok, now the tear are flowing. (J/K, or am I ???)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pimp_scort_89_GT said:
Damn James, Just when I thought you couldn't get any more awsome, you go and do a thing like this. Awsome x Infinity = James. When I first saw that you posted this I thought you were asking for help, so I rushed over to see what was up. When i read this though, it brought a tear to my eye... Ok just kidding about the tear in the eye thing, thats for sissies.
LOL nah man I just want to help you out because if I could I'd start taking donations so I could go back to college to become a mechanic, that way I won't have to work two jobs anymore.

I didn't have a problem, but I wanted to post something discrete so you wouldn't think much of it cause I saw you were online and I SAID I'd donate somethin on Thursday...then I got to thinking about it and decided to post something so everyone else could see it without having to find one of your last posts to hit the donate button. :D

95, he's right you need to grow up but hell if you needed some money for a good cause then I'd send you 25 bucks. You get what you give out.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Yeah I would of liked to help someone out and have it go for a good cause I probably could of gave 20 bucks but i was always raised you should never burn your bridges because you never know when you might want or need to cross them :wink:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you done now 95? if you don't feel the need to help him out then don't bother. He said grow up because you act like you're 12. You obviously can't take the heat of insults. Let it go already.

Don't respond to this with anything. I don't want to see it. Just be on your merry way.

·
Registered
750 Posts
95 why do you have to go and start saying stupid things. I agree with pimpscort, you do need to grow up, and i could care less if you care about anyone or anything. You say dont burn your bridges, YET thats what you do. can we say hypocrit. Anyways, if i had some money (i will come monday) ill probally give you a few bucks, it seems like you can use all the help you can, it can be tough for school my brother is still paying, hes been out for 2 years now. well see how this weekend is at work.

·
Registered
874 Posts
:( Its a shame that some people can't just let other people be nice to each other without getting jealouse and trying to spoil it for everyone. And Foxy, Thank you VERY much for being so kind. I hope you had a Happy 4th of July ;-) What do you guys do over there on the 4th anyway?? Is it just another day for you guys, or do you have some sort of celibration comemerating the fact that you guys no longer have to baby sit us anymore?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Im sorry all jokes and name calling aside what exaclty did i do that was a violation? Seriously not being sarcastic at all or were you just angry that I dont want to donate money to someone i could careless about? I got my own problems and things that I need money for.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts